Where? (Verwey Driving Range, William Nicol road, Fourways)
Date: 6 July 2013
– The challenge will take the format of a potjiekos competition.
– Teams will consist of four members each and only those four members are allowed to cook. (The secret judge will be watching)
– R100 per team, you may enter as many teams as you want.
– R20 per guest and this will include two tasters.
– You need to bring all own ingredients, cooking utensils, chairs, gazebo. Basically everything to cook and set up your presentation.
– You need to cook for about 4-6 people.
– In your potjie, or presentation the number 7 and colour purple have to be presented.
– You will be given a “mystery” ingredient on the day.
– Judging will be at 16:00, so you can run your own time line. You might want to be ready earlier so that as many people as possible can “taste” your potjie.
– Judging will be as follows:
* People’s choice.
* Judges choice.
* Best presentation.
ON THE DAY:
There will be
– A Cash Bar (At reasonable cost).
– Kiddies Play area (secure) possibly with jumping castle.
– Running water.
– The pub also has its own menu if you don’t want potjiekos.
– We will be selling tasters. This will allow all those attending to taste a small amount of each potjie and then vote for their favourite, thus giving us people’s choice.
– So please invite as many of your friends as possible as this might count to your advantage.
– You will be allocated a demarcated area; this is yours to do with what you want.
– You may challenge as many other teams, in fact it would be great if you did.
Please come and enjoy the day with us! Registration forms can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the following information when registering:-
Name of Organization
Number of Teams you want to enter. (4 member per team allowed) – R100.00 per team.
Number of Guests (R20 per guest).
Number of Tasters (R5 per taster).
Total Amount Due:
Payments can be made to:
Northridge Ladies Circle
First National Bank
Branch Code: 254905